Sunday, September 07, 2008

Let Go Jets!

Today's the big day I'm up early and I can't hardly sleep! Today could be the ultimate showdown at Dolphins Stadium and I'll be in the house. It Brett Favre versus Chad Pennington I think the football gods had this planned out right.

With hurricane Ike bearing down on South Florida it should be a balmy 90° at game time. There's nothing like a Dolphins Jets game except this game will come with historic proportions. I was fortunate enough to be in New York when the Jets acquired Favre not knowing that the first game of the season would be in my own backyard 10 minutes from my house.

The other big unknown in this game in my opinion is Ricky Williams. Will he show up to be the outstanding running back he was in his first years with a Dolphins and increase the value of the jersey I have sitting in my son's room in early tank it and go down in the first game like he did last year? Time will tell, but anyway you look at it at NFL football Dolphins versus Jets Game On!

Dr. Rick Goodman speaks from real -Life experiences and achieves great results!

Rick is the author of Living a Championship Life "A Game Plan for Success" http://LivingaChampionshipLife.com/ which has been widely acclaimed since its release.

Rick has worked with companies of all sizes-from small businesses and entrepreneurial startups to Fortune 500 companies His high-energy content rich keynotes, seminars and workshops are designed for associations and firms of all sizes that want to maximize their potential.
For more about Dr. Rick or to retain his services to speak to your company, visit http://www.DrRickGoodman.com or call (888) 267-6097

No comments: