Tuesday, May 21, 2019

What is a Resilient Leader - Episode 13


What is a Resilient Leader

 

What is a resilient leader? Many times, I'm asked what some of the most important traits are that a leader can possess? My first answer is always persistence and resiliency! A person who is resilient maintains a positive attitude and is always looking for opportunities even when business is down.

 

On today's solutions oriented leader podcast we are going to examine what is true resiliency   and how will it help you to achieve your goals as a leader. If you are looking to achieve more of your goals as a leader make sure to check out the solutions-oriented leader book which is available at Barnes & Noble, Amazon.com and all other fine bookstores.

 

 

 

If you're looking to take your game to another level and are interested in executive coaching, make sure to contact us at info@rickgoodman.com or call us directly at 888-267-6098.

 

You can now get flash briefings on your Alexa at home or on the Alexa app all you have to do is enable the solutions-oriented leader and click on this link below:

ALEXA Link:

 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RNGG1WV/ref=nodl_

 

Subscribe & Review in iTunes

 

Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you're not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don't want you to miss an episode. I'm adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you're not subscribed there's a good chance, you'll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!

 

Never feeling extra loving, I'd be really grateful if you let me review over on iTunes to. Those views help other people find my podcasts there. It’s also fun for me to go in and read them. Just click here to review, select ratings and reviews and write a review and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is.

 

 Thank you

 

Dr. Rick


Check out this episode!

No comments: